We love winter, we really do. With colder days and more time spent inside, winter is a great time to tackle our most pressing organizational and decluttering goals.
Perhaps your new years resolutions included gaining more control over your belongings? Spending less time searching for items and getting frustrated by the amount of stuff you have? Enjoying your space and your precious things more?
Below are 5 quick organizing tips to kickstart your 2017 organizing:
1. Clean out your pantry and toss expired or unwanted items.
2. Clear your closet of clothes you no longer want or wear…whatever the reason.
3. Return or donate all holiday gifts you don’t need or have a use for.
4. Put away all the holiday decor, releasing any old/unwanted items.
5. Ask for professional organizing help! Ease Up can help you reach your goals!
So, as you think about your goals and dreams for the new year, consider organizing a top priority. And, as always, we are here to help. Contact us for a free onsite consultation today!
Please share your comments or suggestions – we always love to hear from you!
About the Author
Having caught the organizational bug early on trying to “balance” things out as an elite gymnast, Jessica Tudos brings diverse skills and experiences to her professional organizing. Drawing from her global work as an experiential educator, author, and motivational speaker, Jessica is on a mission to empower people to lead healthy, creative and organized lives. firstname.lastname@example.org