Nope. Disorganization and clutter associated stress is prevalent. Here are some reasons why:
- Our lives are more fast paced and multi-faceted than ever.
- We have access to more ideas and hobbies than ever before. Our desire to do more things requires us to buy more things (and often leads to half-finished projects everywhere).
- Rising housing costs mean that people are living in smaller spaces.
- Marketing firms are working harder than ever to try to get us to buy their products.
- Mental health strain has people turning to retail therapy for bursts of happiness, and online shopping makes that even easier.
Read some our reviews to understand the impact that our service is having in people’s lives.