The process can be different for different clients, and you can be involved as much or as little as you please. In general, we follow our Ease Up Method, which broadly involves 3 phases:
- Sort – We discover each and every item, get each item into the correct room and sort ‘like with like’ down to each useful category. We show you exactly how much of each item you have,
allowing you to make informed choices about what to keep.
- Release & Remove – We help you decide which items to keep and release, and we pack unwanted items for removal. This step ensures that you keep and store only the items that you use and love.
- Contain & Place – We make sure that everything you own is easy to find, retrieve and put away. This step ensures that the items you use the most get the best storage real estate. It also allows us to assess the need for additional storage infrastructure.
Unfortunately, there is no “typical job”, so the overall cost depends more on what your budget is and how much you hope to accomplish. In most cases, it is best to invite one of our team members into your space for a consultation. Please give us a call at 1-833-EASEUP1 (1-833-327-3871), or fill out our contact form.
Anytime really, however our services are especially valuable for:
- Pre-renovation declutter – design your renovation around an established volume of inventory and move your stuff back in quickly and easy.
- Pre-move declutter – experts know that the best way to save money on your move is to declutter first, plus it makes moving into your new place much less painful.
- Pre-stage decluttering – not only will your home show better and attract a higher price, but with less stuff it will save you money ahead of your move. Win-win!
Yes, if you put things back where they are supposed to go.
Yes, if you use this opportunity to establish the inventory levels of all the items in your home and live within your spatial means.
Yes, if all people in the space are committed to maintaining the space as a team.
If you go through this process in a “do it once, do it right” way, the transformation of the space can be so significant that you will be inspired to maintain and protect your haven.
Because this process can happen so quickly and dramatically with our team, the change is often impossible to take for granted. The energy required to maintain the space is far less compared to when the space was so energetically-draining.
We understand that our service can seem expensive at first. But you will find that the benefit it brings to your life is so valuable. To quote a recent online review:
“Having experienced their magic, I can honestly say I don’t understand how someone WOULDN’T spend money on this. It is an investment in your home AND your well-being … Without exaggeration, the service that Ease Up provided was life changing.”
Our team is highly talented and incredibly industrious. They will organize your space beyond your expectations.
- By reclaiming your space, you fill find that you have more storage that you thought.
- By managing your belongings, you will use your things more effectively.
- By eliminating clutter and maximizing efficiency, you will save money by not over-buying stuff you already have.
- Maximizing efficiency means that you have more time to spend on more important things.
- Being in your space will rejuvenate you, rather than drain your energy.
- An organized space will save your sanity.
Ease Up attracts people who feel that organizing is their vocation. Our people are passionate about improving people’s lives and are intrinsically motivated to do great organizing work. Because of these things we are engaged, energized and industrious when we work.
Our non-judgmental approach means that we are able to connect with our clients in personal and meaningful ways. It will feel like you have enlisted the help of a trusted friend.